DV, Anti-Harassment, Assault & Stalking Resources
- Digital Evidence Guide – A resource to help victims of DV understand how to collect evidence. Please contact an attorney and work with local law enforcement to ensure correct collection practices.
- Fight Cybercrime – Provides free resources, guides, logs and helpful links to show you ways to protect yourself and stay safe if you have a cyberstalker.
- Hunchly – Online investigation tool for OSINT, Law Enforcement & DV victims. Download the app to help you track screenshots, websites, and evidence.
- National Crime Victim Law Institute – A victim’s resource database which lists organizations by location and has links to services & organizations in your area of interest or need.
- National Sexual Violence Resource Center – Provides resources, training, and has a database to find specific services & resources for your needs.
- Operation Safe Escape – Safe Escape is a non-profit who assists victims of DV, stalking & harassment.
- RAINN – Assists victims of sexual violence, stalking and has resources and safety planning available.
- SafeHorizon – Harassment & Stalking & DV victim resources, including a hotline.
- SPARC – Resources and guidance for victims of stalking and victim service providers.
- Victim Resource Center – Helps connect people with referrals for victims of crime. There are victim resources available and you can talk/chat with someone to get advice from a victim’s advocate.
- Domestic Shelters Organization – Shelter and Safe House search, there are local resources for many states.
Non-Consensual Pornography (NCP) aka Revenge Porn
- Cyber Civil Rights Initiative – Protecting victims of online abuse, includes roster of attorneys, online image removal guide & state laws (NCP, revenge porn)
- Charity Navigator – Understand where your dollars are going when you donate to a non-profit.